Class Of 2019
Double Class instead of 7.1.2020 and 14.1.2020
Syllabus + Innovation & Entrepreneurship In Israel and Abroad
The Entrepreneur , The Company & Venture Assessment
Creating Systematic Innovation (SIT)
BMC : Lean Launchpad & Business Model Canvas ( BMC Example + Interviews Examples)
Investor Pitch [ Presentations Examples + Details ]
Patents , Intellectual Properties and Forming the Company
Exit Strategy + Glossary & Important Terms For Entrepreneurship + Test preparations
Double Class instead of 5.1.2019 and 12.1.2020
Investor Pitch + BMC by the Students
- Please add before the beginning of the class : Name of venture, group participants, ID without last 3 digits,
and link to your Google Slides presentation
- Please verify that you can open the presentation from another computer
- Please verify that you added your group to the correct Tab/Hour.
- Each group has 6 minutes (buzzer set to 3 minutes + an additional 3 minutes )
- No need to use all the tips from the class, just add 1-2 slides relevant to your company phase, or that
your investors will be interested to see
- Language : preferably English, but Hebrew is also ok.
I will bring a laptop from the MBA office, so we will not have connection issues.